All set for the next 40 Years and beyond
We are strategically positioned right in the middle of technological and digital transformations while continuously raising invaluable human inputs in design, innovation, creativity, and collaboration not just to provide solutions to your our customers, but to consistently deliver value to all our stakeholders
This year marks the 40th anniversary of IMI as an EMS and original design manufacturing company.
IMI Serbia was inaugurated on September, at the City of Niš, Republic of Serbia.The 14,000-m2 production facility allows the company to expand its global footprint and support the growing market for automotive components in the European region.
Acquisition of Surface Technology International, UK, a specialist contract electronics manufacturer, serving world-class customers in high-reliability industries.
Acquisition of a 76% stake in Via Optronics, Inc., a leading optical bonding and display solutions provider.
IMI is publicly listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Acquisition of EPIQ NV facilities in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and Mexico, making IMI a truly global company.
IMI began its transformation as a global manufacturing solutions provider.
· Establishment of an additional plan in Chengdu, China
· Establishment of IMI Energy Solutions in Fremont, California, USA
· Acquired 56% share of Psi Technologies, Inc., putting IMI at the forefront of the growing convergence of power semiconductor assembly and test services (SATS)
· Listing by Way of Introduction in the Philippine Stock Exchange
Forged a strategic partnership with Renewable Energy Test Center (RETC)
· Establishment of additional plants in China (Chongqing and Fuyong)
· Acquisition of M. Hansson Consulting, Inc., an engineering-oriented test systems integrator based in the Philippines
· Acquisition of assets of Saturn Electronics Engineering USA
· Acquisition of Speedy-Tech Electronics, Ltd.
IMI evolved into a complete EMS company.
· EAI ventured into turnkey contract manufacturing services.
· EAZIX was established, a joint venture between IMI and SIIX Japan to offer design and engineering services.
IMI acquired MITECH Corporation to further establish research and development.
Electronics Assemblies, Inc. (EAI) was established as a subsidiary to engage in printed circuit board (PCB) assembly.
IMI went into contract manufacturing of hard disk drive assembly and printed circuit board assembly and subsequently, also into research and development.
It all began as a joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins, Inc., an integrated circuit assembler with a hundred employees.
For us at IMI, the future begins now. We simply forge ahead."
Contact us today.