Our engineers are deeply involved in the development of new and advanced manufacturing process technologies.
OUR FOCUS: the design, development, and industrialization of new and advanced processes and material technologies mindful of the continuously increasing complexities required to manufacture modern products today.
We offer cutting-edge technologies in flip chip, interconnect, and substrate. Our team designs custom processes to suit specific product requirements, from reliability and form factor to functionality, decreasing time-to-market and volume production.
RFQ and Engagement Review
- Feasibility Assessment
- Manufacturing process flow definition, alternative options including automated process cells (collaboration with ABE/TSD)
- Design for manufacturability review for process (collaboration with ABE/TSD/DND)
- Component Engineering (EOL/Part Lifecycle Management; Component Standardization; Cost Reduction thru Material Alternatives)
- Product Re-Engineering (Product/Subassembly Redesign and Optimization)
- Process Value Analysis (Process Optimization; Poka Yoke; Automation)
Simultaneous Engineering / Technical Collaboration and New Process Development
- Collaboration is key, working with other product design and development teams and those of our business partners, to achieve a 3-party simultaneous or collaborative design and development approach when working on many new product developments.
- Our AME engineering process boasts of a reduced cycle time that maximize resources and give our clients an edge by entering the market earlier than previously expected.
We direct our passion at solutions, not just at technology per se."
Arthur R. Tan, Vice Chairman and CEO
CONTACT US TODAY.