STATEMENT & RESPONSE TO COVID - 19
The health and safety of our employees is our primary concern.
We are closely monitoring and following the health and safety protocols established by
- the national and local governments in each country where IMI is present;
- the health departments (or agencies) in those countries; and
- the World Health Organization (WHO)
as this global pandemic continues to evolve.
In each IMI site and in all our 21 manufacturing facilities, a cross-functional CRISIS MANAGEMENT TEAM was organized to monitor implementation and progress as well as to ascertain that all safety measures are implemented to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, contractors, suppliers and visitors.
Most office personnel and those who are not directly involved with operations work from home and can be reached via email or phone. All types of meetings, workshops and seminars are conducted virtually (online).
Flexible work arrangements are also in place for the vulnerable and in uncertain circumstances (i.e. pregnancies, health issues and the like).
For those working in production facilities, we continue to increase safety measures. These include:
- Mandatory wearing of masks is required at all times;
- Employees, service providers and all visitors are subjected to body temperature checks upon entry of each facility;
- Regular and thorough disinfection of production facilities, work areas and shuttle buses; disinfection/misting booths and mats are in every entrance and exit areas;
- Employees are reminded to regularly wash their hands; alcohol and hand sanitizers are available in common areas;
- Physical distancing signages and installation of barriers in common work and canteen areas
- COVID-19 rapid test when applicable;
- PPEs are worn in high-risk areas;
- Health surveillance/health declaration form is required of all visitors, suppliers, customers, etc. before they are allowed entry into the facility;
- Safe distancing measures are strictly implemented in canteens, conference rooms and other common areas;
- Signages on proper handwashing, wearing of face masks are posted in public areas; and
- Required distance points are marked on the floors;
Constant employee communications on COVID-19, health and wellness information and tips, etc. are regularly sent to all employees and posted in all employee communication channels.
Our global acquisitions over the years have strengthened our ability to support the different regions where we operate."
Arthur R. Tan, President and CEO
Contact us today.