The Camera and Vision Technology (CVT) group equips IMI to be future ready with autonomous driving.
The group is focused on developing vision-based products to support the various Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) application requirement.
Equipped with ten years of camera design development experience, the CVT group develops platform designs that can be customized to reduce total development time.
CVT continues to develop new platform variants to keep up with the demand for high resolution cameras
- Compact - objective was a 20mm x 20mm cross section which would be the smallest in the industry
- Easily customizable - customer could select from a menu of image sensors, output interfaces and optics which IMI would be able to develop in very short time-to-market
- Excellent thermal management - the reliability and performance of the camera is highly dependent on the ability of its mechanical construction to dissipate the heat generated by the image sensor
- Robust –able to withstand extreme environmental conditions
- Cost effective – could be manufactured inexpensively
The Camera & Vision Technology group, along with the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering group and Test & System Development group, makes IMI a one-stop shop solution for camera design, prototype development and mass production requirements of major Tier 1 players in the global automotive market.
We direct our passion at solutions, not just at technology per se."
Arthur R. Tan, Vice Chairman and CEO
CONTACT US TODAY.