Our Precision Machining group is capable of cutting components to your exact specifications. The process involves removing the excess from any material allowing it to reach a high level of tolerance.
We fabricate and shape various parts of any material into smaller and complicated parts enabling them to fit exactly where they are needed.
Our processes include:
- Material preparation ( vertical and horizontal bandsaw)
- Squaring on conventional machines (milling)
- Turning for cylindrical parts (bolt, pins and inserts) lathe machine , CNC turning
- Flat shapes , square or rectangular , CNC vertical machining center (3 axis)
- Curves and irregular shapes are don CNC vertical machining center ( 5 axis)
- Finishing , grinding and deburring machine
- Measurement checking , through the use of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
Sheet Metal works:
- Cutting - Hydraulic Shear for cutting flat sheet ( 4 x 8 FT)
- Bending - Hydraulic press brake
We direct our passion at solutions, not just at technology per se."
Arthur R. Tan, Vice Chairman and CEO
CONTACT US TODAY.