With the automotive industry slowly increasing the use of electronic components instead of mechanical, it is becoming one of the high-growth markets for EMS or electronic manufacturing service companies providing design, manufacturing and product testing, services to original manufacturing service providers or OEMS.
IMI, as the fifth-largest automotive EMS provider as per New Venture Research, continues to provide end-to-end solutions to the global automotive market, with manufacturing lines that are ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified. Our collaborative approach attracts more opportunities from the automotive market as we remain at the forefront of advanced power packaging, power modules, and next-generation inverters for hybrid and electric vehicles. It is also positively affecting the EMS market shares in the automotive industry.
Our strong ties with top global automotive parts suppliers, or market in general, is a testament to our solid expertise in many areas such as driver and passenger safety and security, body controls, plastic molding development or injection, and mechatronics.
We design and manufacture cameras that are integral technology to the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) including our platform camera modules, one of the smallest automotive camera design, with excellent heat dissipation features for better image quality even at extreme temperature environment. The design also highlights IMI’s capability to mount bare-die imager sensors that will provide better image quality and lower assembly cost.
With a stronger portfolio and a distinct competitive advantage in the automotive camera design and technology, we aim to continuously make headway in bigger and complex projects for electronic control units of steering systems and LED lighting, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications, as well as contribute greatly to the automobile industry market shares.
- Sensors and Imaging Contract Design
- Power Electronics
- COB Manufacturing
- Product Miniaturization
- Test Equipment Development
- Rigid Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Flex Printed Circuit Assembly
- Flip Chip Process
- Automatic Pin Insertion
- Automated back-end equipment and process development
- Simultaneous Engineering
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Certified Lines
- Critical Part Monitoring (CPM)
- Reject Profile Analysis (RPA)
- Parts Average Test (PAT)
- Statistical Bin Analysis
- Automotive Camera
- PCBA for Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) ECU
- Gear Shifter controller
- Dual clutch transmission ECU
- Power module
- Body Control Module (BCM)
- Rotor Position Sensor (RPS)
- Steering Wheel Control Device
- Tire Pressure Sensor PCBA
- Wiper controller
- Car Windshield Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Switch Controller for Main Light
- Communication Power PCBA
- Powertrain Control Solutions
- Semiconductors used in Electric Drive/ Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Management
- Pump Driver
- Cockpit Control Device
- Audio Processor
- Plastic over-moulding
- Plastic lenses
- High tonnage automotive parts
At IMI, we live and breathe the future."
CONTACT US TODAY.