At IMI, we invest on considerable resources for our product design, development, and engineering to continuously improve on product quality, reliability, and performance at reasonable cost. We do this in close collaboration with our customers from the product design stage and well into product development and EMS manufacturing.
Our Product Design and Development or D&D team has extensive competencies in electronic design, mechanical design, software and product development, and building platforms in the areas of automotive cameras, motor drives, and power modules. The team has developed platforms that can be customized to the requirements of our customers as well.
The D&D team also provides full design services from concept to product validation, and can be involved in full design or in co-design level depending on the customer’s needs.
Contract Design and Joint Development Solutions
- Power Electronics
- Embedded Systems
- Cameras and Imaging Systems
- Motor Drives
- Power Modules
- Power Semiconductors
- LED Lighting, Display design
- Low and High Radio-frequency Design (from few KHz to 8Gz)
- Hardware & Software Development
- Mechanical Design & Mechatronic Design
- Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Thermal, Vibration, and electronic simulations
- Product validation using our ATC lab
- DFx: Design for Manufacturability, Reliability, and Testability, Quality, Design to Cost
- Alternative Component Selection
- ISO 9001 (Industrial Standard)
- IATF 16949 (Automotive standard)
- ASPICE (Software design)
- ISO 26262 (Functional safety standard for Automotive and Truck)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Mode Effect and Diagnostic Analysis (FMEDA)
- Probabilistic Metric for random Hardware Failures (PMHF)
- Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
- Design Rules (Electronic & Mechanical)
- Design Resource management using customized Software
We direct our passion at solutions, not just at technology per se."
Arthur R. Tan, Vice Chairman and CEO
CONTACT US TODAY.