We invest on considerable resources for product design and development, as well as engineering while continuously improving product quality, reliability, and performance at reasonable cost. Count on us for complete technical collaboration from product development to high volume manufacturing.
- Extensive competencies in electronic hardware, software development including industrial and mechanical design;
- Product and manufacturing platforms for automotive cameras for ADAS applications;
- Motor and heater drives (for EV/HEV),
- Power module packages (for industrial and automotive applications) for customization and enable quick time-to-market.
These platforms can be customized to your requirements.
Contract Design and Joint Development Solutions
- Power Electronics
- Embedded Systems
- Cameras Systems for ADAS
- Motor Drives
- Power Modules
- Power Semiconductors
- LED Lighting, Display design
- RF modules
- IoT modules and applications
- Hardware & Software Development
- Mechanical Design & Mechatronic Design
- Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Mechanical, Thermo-mechanical modeling and simulation
- Product validation testing using our ATC lab
- DFx: Design for Manufacturability, Reliability, and Testability, Quality, Design to Cost
- Component Engineering and Product Life Cycle Management
- ISO 9001 (Industrial Standard)
- IATF 16949 (Automotive standard)
- ASPICE (Software design)
- ISO 26262 (Functional safety standard for Automotive and Truck)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Mode Effect and Diagnostic Analysis (FMEDA)
- Probabilistic Metric for random Hardware Failures (PMHF)
- Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
- Design Rules (Electronic & Mechanical)
We direct our passion at solutions, not just at technology per se."
Arthur R. Tan, Vice Chairman and CEO
CONTACT US TODAY.