Our engineers are constantly developing new and advanced manufacturing process technologies.
With our focus in design, development, and industrialization of new and advanced processes and material technologies, we are mindful of the continuously increasing complexities required to manufacture modern products today.
We offer cutting-edge technologies in flip chip, interconnect, and substrate. Our team designs custom processes to suit specific product requirements, from reliability and form factor to functionality, decreasing time-to-market and volume production.
RFQ and Engagement Review
- Feasibility Assessment
- Manufacturing process flow definition, alternative options including automated process cells (collaboration with ABE/TSD)
- Design for manufacturability review for process (collaboration with ABE/TSD/DND)
- Component Engineering (EOL/Part Lifecycle Management; Component Standardization; Cost Reduction thru Material Alternatives)
- Product Re-Engineering (Product/Subassembly Redesign and Optimization)
- Process Value Analysis (Process Optimization; Poka Yoke; Automation)
Simultaneous Engineering / Technical Collaboration and New Process Development
For us, collaboration is key. We work closely with other product design and development teams and those of our partners, to achieve a multi-party simultaneous or collaborative design and development approach when working on many new product developments.