Our Analytical Testing and Calibration (ATC) laboratory takes pride in its ability to provide rapid solutions and deliver efficient failure analysis, reliability testing and calibration services while adhering to strict quality standards.
Accredited to the latest ISO17025 ver. 2017, our laboratory has been constantly tried and tested as a global manufacturing solutions partner.
All our equipment are designed to provide highly reliable analysis results for a broad range of industries. We provide the critical analysis information that our customers need to help run their businesses seamlessly. Rest assured that constant innovation is part of our DNA to deliver quality service while adhering to international regulatory bodies, certifications, registrations and accreditations among industry boards.
.FAILURE ANALYSIS TEST SERVICES
- Comprehensive Failure Investigation & Defect Identification by our team of experts
- Interdisciplinary approach to identify failure modes & mechanism as caused by the product design, manufacturing /assembly process, materials and from field applications
- Valuable insights to foresee and avoid potential problems.
- Ability to furnish key inputs for Risk Assessment.
RELIABILITY TEST SERVICES
- Our Reliability Engineering team provides a wide range of tests and services for environmental simulation and product life profiles. Whether you are carrying out temperature, vibration, humidity, or combined endurance testing, we have the right passive and active tests solution.
- We are committed to provide accurate test solutions in designing reliability stress test plans, and in performing accelerated stress test based on international standards in predicting the life profile of the product.
- Our ATC-Instrumentation laboratory provides traceable and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration services across a wide range of industries, which includes electronics, semiconductor, medical, chemical, and aerospace.
- The Instrumentation laboratory has put up high-end equipment and facilities to calibrate electrical, mechanical, thermometry, and physical instruments.
- Major aviation and aerospace companies go to our laboratory for their calibration needs -- most notably torque tools (up to 600 Nm), dimensional tools (crimpers, go/no-go gauges, angle meters), and electrical instruments (including long-range digital multimeters.)