Global manufacturing solutions provider IMI’s Analytical Testing and Calibration or ATC Laboratory has been involved in the development of cost-effective and timely failure analysis, reliability testing, and calibration services for many years while adhering to strict quality standards.
Reliability engineering emphasizes dependability in the lifecycle management of a product. Dependability, or reliability, describes the ability of a system or component to function under stated conditions for a specified period of time. Failure analysis, by collecting and analyzing data to determine the root causes of failure and its mechanism. On the other hand, calibration is the process of comparing an instrument with another instrument that has been already been calibrated to ensure accuracy.
IMI’s ATC Laboratory has been involved in the development of cost-effective and timely failure analysis, reliability testing, and calibration services for many years, while adhering to strict quality standards.
Analytical testing and calibration services include:
- Identification of failure mode, failure mechanism, and probable causes;
- Accelerated and analytical stress testing, and modeling in predicting product life profile and reliability; and
- Calibration and verification of inspection and measuring instruments
Reliability Test Services
- Designing analytical reliability stress test plans that conform to international standards
- Builds customized reliability test set-up
- Performs accelerated stress tests to predict product life profile and define applicable warranty.
Along with analytic testing, the ATC Laboratory Calibration provides high-quality calibration services that conform to International Standards for varied capabilities in mechanical, electrical, and thermometry products.Learn More
At IMI, you are assured of collaborative solutions."
CONTACT US TODAY.